Friday, January 5, 2007

Wicked Cool Sunset

I went out to the barn today so I could take some shots for an EPNet image challenge. I almost decided not to go, as the sky was black with an approaching storm. But I decided to wing it and headed out to the barn with my pro camera and my (somewhat) new Canon A640 point-and-shoot.

There are some crazy sunsets in Illinois at times, especially after a big storm, but I've never seen anything like this here in AZ. So I thought I'd share...I have it on video too, if anyone cares to see it. ;)

These images were all taken facing East, about 20 minutes apart.

Black sky

Then yellow clouds

And finally, it all dissipates to the Heavens

Images taken for the challenge:

Copper Top

Fuzzy Muzzle

Liquid Gold

And finally Munchkin, waiting for me to stop photographing nonsense and get down to business. That is, playing with her 24/7. ;)

Munchkin waiting

No comments: