Friday, June 6, 2008

A Flurry of Fleur

I've been super busy with work, not to mention trying to get my new website up and running (hence the new look here, it matches the site better), so I haven't had the chance to post many Fleur photos. No worries, I'm about to make up for it! LOL

She's doing great, btw. Growing like a weed and a sassy little thing. Ryan, my boyfriend, calls her that in fact and Kristen, Salto's owner, calls her Diva. She has attitude to spare, but is still a total doll at the same time. Glad she's not 17.2h+ yet!

On with the important part, photos of my cute little princess. ;)

Like mother, like daughter...



Cutest little ears and poofy mane.



Just LOVE this eye shot of her!



Nap time - what a riot.



Still sleepy



She'd just whinnied at me - cutest sound EVER!



Thinking about stealing mom's hay...



Chewing on her ear instead. Om nom nom nom.



Such a pretty face



Checking out Figgy the Piggy



Investigating Figgy



Using mom's tail as a fly swatter



Chewing on a tree. "Can't help it, I'm teething!"



More adorable tree chewing & licking...



Finally, a quick snack



More images to come soon, heading out there again tomorrow and Sunday before I head back home for a week. What am I going to do without my ponies? [sniff]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that shot of her snoozing with her muzzle to the ground - I always laugh when the babies do that at work - so gorgeous!