Saturday, February 24, 2007

Empty Acres Farm Shoot

I was very excited to try out my new Mark II at a real shoot. This morning, I went out to Empty Acres in Buckeye to shoot Tammi Sully's two stallions, Hickorys Smart Chic and I CD Cue.

Tammi's daughter is quite a good little rider and it handled the two studs like they were aged geldings. Those guys are really well behaved though, especially for stallions.

Their place is ginormous as it is, but more barns and stalls are going up on a daily basis. Thank goodness they have some huge grass fields which made the shoot really easy. It's hard to find good green backgrounds here in the desert.

I just loved their little dog Peanut. He didn't know what to think of me at first, but by the end of the shoot, he was rolling over to let me scratch his belly. So darn cute!

Some shots from the day:


















No comments: